Sunday, April 24, 2011

Barcelona Street Art-Goliath


These Meerkats jumped out at me this morning, then I walked around a corner and saw a couple more...I had already seen a Goliath paste up earlier in the week, so figured I had enough to justify a post.

I am going to be doing features on artists that I spot regularly in the Barcelona city centre. If you have any info or images that you think I should include, let me know. Artists that I am looking at right now include Idiot, Nimek/Sope, Bunes, QS, Tzar, Pelele, Culo and Sonar. Be mad interested in having some words from one or more of these guys.
Culo is in the last image here, real quick image but with a nice clean typeface. good combo as far as I am concerned.
A lot of the stuff they do is throw up 'name' stuff. I know a lot of people will hate it, but personally I love it...will justify that when I actually post some of their work.
Also looking for more work by someone in the city who just writes DB. I have a couple of beautiful images on their stuff and would like to see more....anyone got anything???

This is a new blog, so we need help getting word out about what we are doing. Believe that this is gonna be a dope spot as we have some supafly contributors lined up. role call so far includes Curious, Londons brightest spoken word talent; Dj Form, aka Angry Skinny who is the dj from Pseudo Slang (Fat Beats) and Chris Silva, who is a dope artist and graff writer as well as one part of ThisMotherFalcon, who will be featured here at a later date....If he is too humble to mention them, I will.

keep posted and feel free to hit us with feedback or ideas.
FOLLOW FOR NOW.....













4 comments:

  1. spotted this: http://www.intergraff.com/pages/eu/es/barc/euesbarcwl.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great! thanks for your link i didn't know this artist comes from Barcelona ! check "street art Barcelona" in my taglist... Peace !

    http://downonthestreet-paris.blogspot.com/search/label/street%20art%20Barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  3. @DJ A, I don't think they are from Barcelona, but must have been busy on a weekend visit!

    peace.

    ReplyDelete